- Session cookies which help with form filling, remembering the information input when navigating between pages. These are destroyed when the browser window is closed.
- Google Analytics cookies for monitoring website usage.
Information about CookiesSome pages on this site use “cookies,” which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files may be used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us, and to make navigating the website more user-friendly. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer but not you. You should note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may find it harder to access certain information on this site.
Compliance with EU Cookie LawIn accordance with recommendations by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), we have taken the following steps to comply with the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (PECD). These include:
- Performing a Cookie Audit
- Assessing the Intrusiveness of any Cookies
- Providing information about Cookies on the website
- Providing information to users to how to control the cookies in their browser
Cookies set by this websiteList of First Party Cookies None currently used List of Third Party Cookies These are cookies set by another website:
- _utma – by Google Analytics – how many visits
- _utmb – by Google Analytics – pages visited
- _utmc – by Google Analytics – pages visited
- _utmz – by Google Analytics – how you arrived at website